1. About the Website
- Welcome to estasbel.com.au (the ‘Website‘). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products‘). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the ‘Purchase Services‘).
- The Website is owned and operated by Estás Bel Pty Ltd. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Estás Bel Fajas Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Estás Bel Fajas reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Estás Bel Fajas updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. General Disclaimer
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Estás Bel Fajas Does not provide any medical advice and any information provided on the website is not medical advice.
- you must always seek and obtain advice from your qualified medical health professional specific to your individulal medical needs, requirements, medical conditions and/or medical procedures in relation to your potential use of the Products and their suitability thereto;
- you are intentionally and knowingly using the Website, the Services and purchasing or using the Products for your own personal use, only;
- Estás Bel Fajas does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on the Website, Services or with the Products;
- Estás Bel Fajas does not warrant or guarantee any results in relation to use of any Products, Website or Services;
- Estás Bel Fajas is not liable for any medical conditions, allergic reactions or otherwise negative health consequences as a result of your use of any Products; and
- Reliance on any information appearing on the Website, whether provided by the Company, its content providers, its customer or others, is solely at your own risk.
- You agree that you are not purchasing the Products for the purposes of re-selling and will not on-sell the Products.
3. Acceptance of the terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Estás Bel Fajas in the user interface.
4. Purchase Services
- In order to access the Purchase Services, you may register as a member or as a guest user the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including: Email address, Preferred username, Mailing/billing address, Telephone/mobile number, Password, Date of birth, Browser IP address, Your payment information , Your Estás Bel order history, Your Estás Bel wishlist, Order History and communication history
- You warrant that any information you give to Estás Bel Fajas in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Estás Bel Fajas or
- (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
5. Your obligations as a user
As a user, you agree to comply with the following:
You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms;
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Estás Bel Fajas of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Estás Bel Fajas providing the Purchase Services;
- you will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Estás Bel Fajas for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
6. Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the ‘Purchase Price‘).All prices listed on the website for the product are in Australian dollars.
- Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by Estás Bel Fajas you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and Estás Bel Fajas may record your purchase details for future use.
- Estás Bel Fajas may, at their sole discretion, provide store credit or replacement or repair on the return of faulty Products within 14 days days where the Products are in their original condition , Unworn, unwashed, unstretched without stains, without smell of perfume or deodorant and original tags attached to garment.You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause. Refer to our refund policy for more information on refunds and returns.
7.Cancellation and Change of Mind
- We do not offer any refund or exchange if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
- Due to hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns of Mesh shapewear, underwear and nipple covers unless they are faulty.
- Please note that with sample items are not returnable under any circumstances.
- Clearance items, are also not returnable.
- Back-order items are only refundable in the form of store credit.
- Estás Bel Fajas’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund by form of store credit for faulty Products.
- You may make a claim to get store credit for faulty Products within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- In order to make a claim you must provide proof of purchase to Estás Bel Fajas showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where the Claim is accepted then Estás Bel Fajas will, at its sole discretion, process a refund in the form of store credit and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Estás Bel Fajas itergrate delivery (the ‘ Delivery Services‘) through the use of third party delivery companies (the ‘ Delivery Service Providers‘).
- In providing the Purchase Services,Estás Bel Fajas may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Estás Bel Fajas is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services,Estás Bel Fajas asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- Estás Bel Fajas in anyway not responsible for lost or damaged items in the course o the delivery service
10. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of Estás Bel Fajas are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the ‘Content‘) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Estás Bel Fajas or its contributors.
- Estás Bel Fajas retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Estás Bel Fajas or
- the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or
- a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Estás Bel Fajas and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- You acknowledge that Estás Bel Fajas does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the Products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms.
- Estás Bel Fajas will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colours and appearance may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded; and
- Estás Bel Fajas will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage , loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of Estás Bel Fajas (including the Delivery Services), is at your own risk. Everything on the Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of Estás Bel Fajas are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of Estás Bel Fajas (including any third party where the Delivery Services are made available to you) make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of Estás Bel Fajas) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
- the Content or operation in respect to links which are provided for the User’s convenience;
- any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website; or
- any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
13. Limitation of Liability
- Estás Bel Fajas’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of Estás Bel Fajas is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Estás Bel Fajas its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- Estás Bel Fajas is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of Estás Bel Fajas by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by Estás Bel Fajas.
- You acknowledge that Estás Bel Fajas does not provide the Delivery Services to you and you agree that Estás Bel Fajas will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Delivery Services.
- You agree to indemnify Estás Bel Fajas its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
15. Venue and Jurisdiction
- The Purchase Services offered by Estás Bel Fajas is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
16. Governing Law
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
What is a sample sale? includes sale of excess pieces of merchandise may be the pieces used for promotional photoshoots or at trade and trunk shows and pieces that have some or wear and tear in some way.
Why are sample items on sale?- sample items are generally 40%-60% off the regular price as an incentive because the items may have been used or have minor damage. Please review our policy and conditions of sale before proceeding with placing an order.
Please note that with sample items are not returnable under any circumstances.
If you have any questions regarding samples please contact us on email@example.com
Shop & Save from our sample sale Collection.
19. Back Orders
Please note due to COVID 19, there may be delays In back-order items.
due to high demand of the shapewear products , we give our customers an opportunity to pre order items that are not yet stock.
What is a back-order? an item that is currently in production , Please review our policy and conditions of sale before proceeding with placing an order.
Waiting times for back order item– It generally takes 2-3 weeks for the items to be shipped to you, may have delays due to Covid -19, updates will be provided via email.
Can I cancel my back order item(s)? Yes, certainly a store credit will be issued, Back-oder items are only refundable in the form of store credit.
My address has changed, can I change my address? Yes, please email us your new address prior to your dispatch.
We recommend placing separate orders for in stock items unless you are happy to wait.
If you have placed an order containing back order items and would like to split your order to receive the in stock items immediately, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop & Save from our back orders Collection.